Here are a few web trends you should have on your website. These trends are shaping the way that websites are being developed in 2015.
- Responsive design due to digital-first branding. As more and more people are moving to the internet and using mobile devices you will start noticing more people visiting your website on their mobile device.
- Video backgrounds and animation. With network speeds increasing and program languages becoming more advanced you will start seeing a lot more video backgrounds and animation in 2015.
- More massive brands backgrounds. Google Nexus and Apple brands are going to be the reason why you will see more and more of this trend.
- Live chat. Due to more and more people not making physical calls to businesses it is highly recommend that start make the move to live chat on your website.
- Google, bing map usage. 3d map displaying in the contact section of web pages.